9.2 Submit a Student Alert through Advisor Homepage
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating student Alerts in ctcLink.
Audience: ctcLink Advisor.
Submit a Student Alert through Advisor Homepage
Navigation: ctcLink Gateway > Advisor Homepage > Advisor Center
- The My Advisees page displays.
- Select the View Student Details link for the appropriate student, or select the View data for other students button to search for a student not on your advisee list.
- The Advisee Student Center page displays.
- Select the Submit Alert in the student’s This Week’s Schedule for the appropriate class.
- The Create Student Alert page displays.
- Select the Alert Code from the drop-down menu.
- Input Comments:
- If you want the comment included in the Student’s Notification, select the Include Comments in Student Notification box.
- Input Notes to Responder (optional).
- Notes to Responder are not included in the notification to students.
- Select the [+] icon to add additional Alerts (optional).
- Once all Alerts have been added, select the Submit button.
- A confirmation message displays.
- Select the Add button to add Alerts to additional students by ID and Institution, or select My Advisees from the left menu to return to Advisee list.
- Process complete.