9.2 Assign Schedule to Group
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for applying schedules to groups of employees in ctcLink.
Audience: Time and Labor administrators
Assign Schedule to Group
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Time and Labor > Enroll Time Reporters > Assign Schedule to Group
- The Assign Schedule to Group run control ID search page displays.
- You can run this process by searching for an existing Run Control ID or you can add a new value. Creating a Run Control ID that is relevant to the process may help you remember it for future use. In this example, we'll create a new Run Control ID.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
A Run Control ID is an identifier that, when paired with your User ID, uniquely identifies the process you are running. The Run Control ID defines parameters that are used when a process is run. This ensures that when a process runs in the background, the system does not prompt you for additional values.
- The Assign Schedule to Group page displays.
- Enter Schedule Group = "WACTC".
- Enter Schedule ID.
- Enter Effective Date.
- In the Employees to Process section, enter Empl IDs (with Empl Record) or a Time Reporter Group to "Include".
- If additional rows are needed for processing, select Add.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Ensure the Select checkbox for the Process Name = "TL_SCH_ASSIG" is checked.
- Select OK.
- The Process Scheduler Request page disappears.
- The updated Assign Schedule to Group page displays.
- Note the Process Instance number.
- Select Process Monitor.
- The Process List tab displays.
- Select Refresh until your Process Instance's Run Status = "Success" and its Distribution Status = "Posted".
- Process complete.