9.2 Vouchering a Quick Invoice on Demand
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for building a voucher from a Quick Invoice in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
The Voucher Build process can create vouchers from many sources of information, including Quick Invoice. Because the Quick Invoice component will likely be used by non-finance staff and faculty (if it is used at all) it is important to check the resultant voucher for completeness and accuracy.
Vouchering a Quick Invoice
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Quick Invoice Entry
- From the Quick Invoice Entry page, select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Conduct a search to find the Quick Invoice you wish to voucher. For example search criteria may be:
- Business Unit = Your business unit will default
- Build Status = "Build Voucher"
- Voucher Source = "Quick Invoice"
- Select the Search button.
- The Quick Invoice page displays.
- Select the Line Details button to review the invoice lines
- The Invoice Lines section of the page populates.
- Complete the ChartField strings that represent the Distribution Lines of each Invoice Line.
- Select Save.
- Enter Action = "1. Voucher Build".
- Select Run.
- Make the sure process runs to completion.
- Navigate to NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry.
- From the Voucher page, select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter the Voucher ID into the Voucher ID search field and select Search.
- Complete the voucher.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.