9.2 Add Tenure Information - 05
PURPOSE: Use this document as a reference for assigning tenure information to Faculty in ctcLink.
AUDIENCE: HR Specialists and HR Administrators.
Before starting this process make sure the employee has an active job data record in Workforce Administration (See QRG for Adding a New Employment Instance )
Navigation: NavBar > Workforce Development > Faculty Events > Calculate Tenure > Create Tenure Data
- Enter the Empl ID (or fill in any of the criteria fields to perform your search).
- Select Search.
- Select a Tenure Status from the drop down menu.
- Select a Home Rank from the drop down menu.
- The Track Start Date defaults to today's date, change if applicable.
- The Change Date field should auto fill the date entered in the Track Start Date field, change if needed.
- Select the appropriate Change Reason.
- Enter/Select the Original Track Date (this is the date in which the tracking will begin).
- Select the Tenure Home from the drop down menu (this is the Department from which the employee is receiving tenure).
- Enter the Mandatory Review Date, if applicable.
- Enter the Granted Date, if applicable.
You may receive a WARNING MESSAGE for any date(s) entered either 30 days in the past or 30 days in the future. Be advised that you can still proceed with saving your entry.
- Select the Notes link to add comments about this record.
- Select OK, to go back to the Tenure Data page.
- Select Save.
The Prior Experience/Credits tab, and Service History tabs are currently not being used.
To Add/Update the Tenure Record, override the previous entry in the appropriate fields (i.e. Tenure Status, Home Rank, Track Start Date)