9.2 Review Accounting Events
Purpose: Use this document to review Accounting Events in ctcLink.
Audience: Cash/Treasury Manager (Supervisor)
Review Accounting Events
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Events
An Accounting Event describes an event in the treasury business process that triggers the construction of a pending accounting build.
In ctcLink, we use following treasury accounting event types:
- Electronic File Transfer (EFT) requests
- Bank statement processing transactions
- Bank transfers
To automate accounting entries, each accounting event type is assigned to a corresponding accounting template for all accounting events except bank transfers. Bank transfers do not have accounting templates because the accounting is derived from the bank and business unit of the bank.
- On the Accounting Events page, enter or select Business Unit.
- Select Source Code from the dropdown list.
- Select Search. Qualifying records will display in the Accounting Events section.
- Select the BSP Accounting Events tab.
- Use the BSP Accounting Events (bank statement processing accounting events) page to view accounting events generated from bank statement processing.
- Ensure the Business Unit is correct.
- You may enter the Tran Date Range.
- Select the View Template icon to access a specific accounting template page.
- Use the Accounting Templates page to review or modify the accounting template and template line details.
- Select the Return to Accounting Events link to return to the Accounting Events page.
- Process complete.