9.2 Review Accounting Summary
Purpose: Use this document to to view line-by-line accounting entries. You can retrieve information according to ad hoc search criteria and navigate to all functional areas of accounting in ctcLink.
Audience: Treasury Accounting Staff
Review Accounting Summary
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Summary
- On the Accounting Summary page, enter or select Business Unit.
- Select Source Code from the dropdown list.
- Enter or select From Date.
- Enter or select To Date.
- Select Status from the dropdown list if desired.
- Select Search. The qualifying entries and Summary Totals will display.
- Select the item link in the Accounting ID column. The Accounting Entries page will display.
- Use the Accounting Entries page to review and adjust automated accounting entries and create manual accounting entries online.
The Status indicates the current status of the accounting entry. Values are:
- Error: An error exists, according to the system.
- Final: The entry is ready for Journal Generator processing and is free from errors. The default value is Final.
- Needs Correction: The entry is in error. This status can only be set manually.
- Provisional: The entry is not finalized and can be modified.
- Use the Line Detail tab to view the accounting details for the line item.
- Use the Chartfields tab to view the ChartField values.
- Use the Additional Details tab to view the Additional Details fields.
- Use the Journal tab to view Journal details for the line item.
- Select the Return to Accounting Summary link. The Accounting Summary page will display.
- On the Accounting Summary page, select the link in the Event ID column. The External Transactions page will display.
- Use the External Transactions page to view transaction details for the selected accounting event.
- Select the Return to Accounting Summary link. The Account Summary page will display.
- Process complete.