9.2 Using the Reconciliation Manager
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using the Reconciliation Manager to review bank reconciliation information in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Using the Reconciliation Manager
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Banking > Reconcile Statements > Reconciliation Manager
Use the Reconciliation Manager page to perform automatic, semi-manual, or manual reconciliation of statements from a single bank.
- The Reconciliation Manager page displays.
- To add a new bank account, select Add a Bank to My List.
- The Reconciliation Manager search page displays.
- Enter SetID = "WACTC".
- Enter External Bank ID field. This is your bank id number, not your account number.
- Select Search.
- The Bank Accounts section populates.
- Check the Select checkbox for those accounts that you want to add to the My Accounts page.
- Select Update.
- The updated Reconciliation Manager page displays. Use it to view the following bank account information:
- Use the Show Statements for dropdown menu to select Current Month, Last Month, or Today. The page refreshes with the specified information.
- Select Add/Update Accounts to add more accounts or update current bank account information.
- On the right side of the grid, you can verify whether reconciliation has been set up for a particular account on the External Account - Account Reconciliation page and see what type of reconciliation is in place:
- Manual reconciliation
- Semi-manual reconciliation
- Automatic reconciliation
- Select the Reconciliation Type link to perform reconciliation for the specific bank account.
- Process complete.