9.2 Processing Accounting Integration
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing accounting integration in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Utilize the Accounting Integration process to transfer transactions from Cash Management to the General Ledger System.
This is a system process and is normally scheduled to run on a regular (daily) basis, but can be run manually for an urgent need.
Processing Accounting Integration
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Process Accounting Integration
- The Process Accounting Integration run control ID search page displays. It defaults to the Find an Existing Value tab. In this example, we'll create a new run control ID.
- Select Add a New Value.
- Enter a meaningful Run Control ID for the Subsystem Journals in the Run Control ID field.
Note: A Run Control ID is an identifier that, when paired with your User ID, uniquely identifies the process that you are running. The Run Control ID defines parameters that are used when a process is run. These parameters ensure that when a process runs in the background, the system does not prompt you for additional values.
- Select Add.
- The Process Accounting Integration page displays.
- Select Run.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays. Use it to enter or update parameters, such as server name and process output format.
- Use the Server Name dropdown menu to select the appropriate processing server for the request.
- Select OK.
- The Process Scheduler Request page disappears. The updated Process Accounting Integration page displays. Note the Process Instance number.
Note: A Process Instance number appears. This number helps you identify the process you have run when you check its status.
- Select Process Monitor. Refer to the Process Monitor QRG for instructions.
- Use the Process List page to view the status of submitted process requests.
Note: The process has finished successfully when the Run Status column indicates ‘Success.’
- Verify that the expected results were received.
- Process complete.