Running a Transaction by Account Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to run a Transaction by Account Report in ctcLink.
Audience: Settlement Manager, GL Accountant
Use the Transactions by Account page to inquire on transactions for a specific account and run the Account Register report. The report can display a list of reconciled or unreconciled transactions.
Navigation: Main Menu > Banking > Analyze Exceptions > Transactions by Account
Transactions by Account
- On the Transactions by Account page, enter the report search criteria:
- Use the Search By drop-down button to specify whether you want to search for transactions by reference number or by date. The fields in the Search Criteria group box change based on your selection.
- Enter or select the appropriate bank ID in the External Bank ID field.
- Enter or select the account number in the Account # field.
- Use the Status drop-down button to select ‘UNR’ for Unreconciled or ‘REC’ for reconciled transactions.
- Leave the Method field blank to have select all types of payment methods.
- Click the Search button.
- The Transactions section populates with the following:
- Detail – Identifies the type of transaction.
- Click the Run Report button to run the Account Register report.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Report Manager link to access the report.
- Click the Report (FSX4004 – FSX4004.pdf) link.
- Click the Name (FSX4004.pdf) link to open the Account Register report.