Running the NSC Degree Verify File
Purpose: Steps on how to run the NSC Degree Verify file. The ctcLink NSC Degree Verify file is a BI Publisher report.
Audience: Advising/Student Services/Campus Solutions
Navigation: Main Menu > Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Query Report Scheduler
Hint: Add to Favorites
- Click on Add a New Value and enter name for your Run Control.
- Click the Add button.
A new Run Control should be created each term, however once a Run Control is created, you can reuse an existing Run Control for a given Institution/Term.
- For Data Source Type, choose Connected Query.
- For Report Name, enter CTC_NSC_DEG1
- When prompted, enter an Institution and Completion Term.
- Click the OK button.
- Click Save.
- Click Run.
- Click OK.
- Click Process Monitor link.
- Click Refresh until Run Status is Success.
- Click Go Back to Query Report Scheduler.
- Click on Report Manager link.
- Click on the file (.txt) link.
- Click on the .txt file.
- Save and submit file to the Clearinghouse.