Setting up E-mail Notification
Purpose: E-mail notification is a great reminder that there are tasks awaiting a response such as approval for locations and resources or "To Do's" or perhaps a courtesy notification that a certain type of event is occurring on campus.
Audience: 25Live Functional Administrators
- To begin using the e-mail functionality, you first need to turn it on. This must be done in the Admin tool.
- Log into the Admin tool.
- Go to the Integration tab and click on the Email Settings.
- Click on the Enable radio button. Once the Enable radio button is clicked, you will get a list of each security group. For each security group, you will have three columns of settings.
- Assignment Policy which sends an e-mail to the approver whenever a request is submitted
- Notification Policy which is a courtesy notification that alerts users to a certain types of events
- To Do's which set-up reminders
- Within the drop down box for each column and for each security group, you can have the emails arrive in a digest every five minutes or once a day or you can choose none.