9.2 Request a What-If Report
Purpose: Request a what-if report from the Advisor Center in ctcLink.
Request What-If Report from the Advisor Center
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Self-Service > Advisor Center > My Advisees
- The My Advisees page displays.
- Select the View Student Details link next to a student who is enrolled in a class for the current term.
- The Advisor Student Center page displays.
- Select What-if Report value in the drop-down menu from the Academics subsection.
- Select the round double-arrow [>>] button.
- The What-If Report page displays.
- Select the Create New Report button.
- The Create What-if Scenario section displays.
- Enter the desired information into:
- Catalog Year
- Academic Program
- Area of Study
- Concentration: If your college offers Sub-Plans, this is where the appropriate Sub-Plan will be entered (will default to n/a).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Submit Request link.
- The What-If Report displays under the Advisee Requirements.
- Select the View Report as PDF button.
- The pdf file displays in a new window.
- The process to request a what-if report is complete.
- End of procedure.