How to Modify the Event Wizard
Purpose: Learn how to make changes to the Event Wizard
Audience: 25Live Functional Administrators
- Log into the Configuration URL.
- Click on the Event Wizard tab and the Custom Configuration section.
- Locate the wizard you want to edit and click the Edit Configuration.
- Once in the Wizard Edit Configuration, you will see all the Wizard Form Options. You can decide what to make visible or hide are on the form. The Field (Editor) name can be edited, as well as the fields you want required to advance onward in the wizard or if you want to make optional. In addition, there is a message field that can be used to guide the requestor through the wizard.
- Make your adjustments to your wizard and save changes.