Setting up Basic Pricing--Part IV
Creating Rate Schedules for Requirements
Purpose: Rate Schedules is where you build in your pricing formulas
Audience: 25Live Functional Administrators & Event Schedulers
- Log into the Admin Utility.
- Click on the Pricing Tab and go to the Create Rate Schedule section.
- Rate Schedules can be created on Event Types, Locations, Resources and Requirements. In this example, I'm going to create a Rate Schedule for Requirements.
- I'm going to create a Rate Schedule for an alcohol permit fee. Since this is going to be something required for all events that want to serve alcohol, I will need a Price Sheet for each Rate Group.
- To set-up a Rate Schedule for a Requirements, you create your Rate name. Put in a description of the Price Sheet and build your formula. In this example, I want to charge a flat fee of $75 for all three Rate Groups.
- When an event is created and Requirements are selected from the Event Wizard, you will see the Pricing charge in the Pricing Details. In the image below, its possible to have a location rental charge and event type charge along with resources and requirements. Once the charges are confirmed and adjustments are made, you can click the "Create Invoice" button and send to customer.