Create a Missing Assignment Search
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to create a missing assignment search in 25Live.
Audience: Campus Solutions staff using 25Live.
The missing assignment search is an important search used to see which courses still need to have a room assigned for the current upcoming academic quarter. Once this search is created, it can be used for the Academic Term Summary report to give you a clear and concise list of courses still needing a room assignment.
- Log into your 25Live seat.
- Go to the Event Tab.
- Open the Advanced Event Search tab.
- Click on New Search.
Once you click on New Search, you want to identify your filter or criteria used for the search.
- For the "missing assignment" search you are creating, first choose the Cabinet.
- For most schools, you have your academic cabinet and your events cabinet. Choose Academic Cabinet.
- Choose the appropriate Category.
- Term codes should be built into your categories. Select the appropriate term.
- Specify the start date and end date of the term.
- Once you have selected your criteria, click the Search button to see your results.
- Click the Save button so you can use this search in your Academic Term Summary report.