9.2 Running the Pay Calculation Process
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to run the pay calculation process in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Analyst.
Use the Calculate Payroll page to enter the request parameters. These parameters will be used to define the processing rules and data to be included when the process is run.
Run the Pay Calculation Process
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Calculate Payroll
- The Calculate Payroll search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the desired information into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- The Calculate Payroll page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Pay Run ID field. If you do not know the correct code, you may use the look-up tool (magnifying glass icon) to find it.
- Select the On or Off Cycle list and choose the On-Cycle Checks item from the drop down menu. (NOTE: if this is a final pay run, uncheck Preliminary Calculation Run box in the Calculation Options section)
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the OK button.
- The Calculate Payroll page is updated and displays.
- Make note of the Process Instance number.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- The Process Monitor page displays.
- Select the Refresh button until the Run Status is Success.
- The process to run the pay calculation is now complete.
- End of procedure.