9.2 Reviewing Pay Calendars
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Reviewing Pay Calendars in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator.
Review the Pay Calendar
Important: Routinely review and validate pay calendars prior to extracting Faculty Workload data and processing a payroll.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create and Load Paysheets > Review Pay Calendars
- The Review Pay Calendars search page displays.
- Enter your company code or select from the Company look-up the appropriate company.
- To narrow the search, enter Pay Period End Date.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results display.
- Select a Pay Group option from the Search Results.
- The Pay Calendar for the respective pay group and pay period is displayed.
- Review data on the Pay Calendar Table tab.
- Ensure the *Paycheck issue Date is set to the correct pay date.
- Ensure the correct *Pay Period of the Month is selected.
- Pay Run ID should be entered/linked AFTER the prior payroll has been confirmed.
- Repeat steps 6 through 11 above to review and validate the pay calendars for the rest of the pay groups.
- The process to review a pay calendar is now complete.
- End of procedure.