Reviewing Payroll Error Messages
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Reviewing Payroll Error Messages in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Analyst.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Several Cobol programs have been modified to correctly raise an error message during the pay calculation process for non-Washington residents. This has been modified.
Prior to the modifications, pay calculations were processed for employees for which Company Local Tax Table entries are either absent or set to Inactive Status for the employee’s resident and/or work localities.
Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Review Processing Messages > Review Payroll Error Messages
- The Review Payroll Error Messages search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Process Instance field.
- Enter the desired information into the Pay Group field.
- If you do not know the correct code, you may select the look-up tool (the magnifying glass icon) to find it.
- Select the Search button.
- The Review Payroll Error Messages page displays.
- View message details by cycling through the pages in the Message section.
End of procedure.