9.2 Updating Payline Information
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Updating Payline Information in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
Update Payline Information
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing for USA > Update Paysheets > By Payline Security
- The By Payline Security search page displays.
- Enter the Pay Period End Date or select the date from the calendar icon.
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Note: Enter the page number and line number from the pay sheet for the specific payline if known. This makes locating the individual payline easier.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results display.
- Select the Payline to update.
- The By Payline Security page displays.
- Select the Payline tab.
- Enter the appropriate corrections on the Payline page.
- Check or uncheck the OK to Pay box, depending on whether the pay data in the Payline Details section should pay on the current pay run.
- To add a pay line, select the [+] in the Payline Details section.
- Make any changes to the pay data in the Payline Details section.
- To add other earnings, in the Other Earnings section, select the Code from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Seg Nbr lookup icon and select the appropriate sequence code (if needed).
- Enter the Rate Code, Hours, Rate or Amount.
- To enter another line of Other Earnings, select the [+] in the Other Earnings section.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to update payline information is now complete.
- End of procedure.