Updating Payline Earnings Security
Purpose: Use this document to update payline earnings security in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Specialists.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > By Payline Earnings Security
- The By Payline Earnings Security search page displays.
- Enter the desired information (e.g. 220) into the Company field.
- Enter the desired information into the Pay Group field.
- Enter the desired information into the Page Nbr field.
- Enter the desired information into the Line Nbr field.
- Enter the desired information into the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The By Payline Earnings Security page displays.
- The Payline Earns (Acct) Security page enables you to identify paysheet data for review by company, pay group, and pay end date.
- Navigate to the appropriate record by selecting the View All link if more than one record exists.
- To update default data, navigate to the Additional Data page by selecting the Additional Data link.
- The Additional Data pagelet displays.
- This page enables you to alter default information. Changes to any information on this page might require that you insert an additional payline if the changes do not apply to the entire period covered by the begin and end dates on the payline.
- Select the OK button.
- The Payline Earns (Acct) Security page displays.
- Select the No Direct Deposit button.
- Select the Save button.
- You have successfully identified paysheet data for review and updated the Paylines Earnings (Acct) Security page.
- End of procedure.