9.2 Pre-Pay Setup When Receiving Personal Check from Employee
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to enter the setup for PrePay in ctcLink when an employee provides a personal check to cover the cost.
Audience: Payroll Administrator/Benefits Administrator.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Benefits Maintain PrePay
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZD Payroll Inquiry
- ZD Benefits PrePay Inquiry
- ZZ Payroll Processing
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ SS Payroll
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Pre-Pay Setup When Receiving Personal Check from Employee
NOTE: Before setting up prepay for a personal check from employee, you must first enter and confirm a manual check entry. Please refer to the QRG 9.2 Creating a Manual Check Entry for Benefits.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > CTC Custom > Employee PrePay
- The Employee PrePay search page displays.
- Enter the Empl ID and any other applicable search criteria.
- Select the Search button.
- The Employee PrePay page displays.
- Select the PrePay Balance tab.
- Enter Deduction - Amount to be reported to vendor each pay period, against the pay end date for which the manual check was confirmed.
- Select the Save button.
Central Payroll at SBCTC will run the Interface process to send the reporting amount to the vendor.
Please review the prepay balance two days after pay confirm.
- The process to set up prepay for receiving a personal check from an employee is now complete.
Add your comment