9.2 Create Additional Pay
Purpose: To create additional pay in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Specialists.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Processing
- ZZ SS Payroll
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Create Additional Pay
- The Create Additional Pay search page displays.
- Enter the Empl ID.
- Select the Search button. Search results display.
- Select the Empl Record from the search results.
- The Create Additional Pay page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Earnings Code field.
- Enter the desired value into the Addl Seq Nbr field.
- Enter the desired information into the Earnings field.
- Enter the desired information into the Goal Amount field.
- Select the OK to Pay checkbox. (Note: Applies to Pay Periods section: to specify which pay period the additional pay will be applied to)
- Select the Save button.
- The process to create additional pay is now complete.
- End of procedure.