9.2 Running the Deductions Not Taken Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the Deductions Not Taken report in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Run the Deductions Not Taken Report
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Pay Period Reports > Deductions Not Taken
- The Deductions Not Taken run control search page.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the desired information into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- The Deductions Not Taken page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Pay Run ID field.
- You may use the look-up tool (magnifying glass icon) to select the correct ID
- Select the On Cycle radio button.
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the OK button.
- The Deductions Not Taken Report page displays.
- Make note of the Process Instance number.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- The Process Monitor page displays.
- Select the Refresh button until the Run Status is Success and the Distribution Status is Posted.
- Select the Details link.
- The Process Detail page displays.
- Select the View Log/Trace link.
- The View Log/Trace page displays.
- To view the report, select the PDF link in the File List section.
- The report opens in a separate window.
- View results of the report, and close the window when finished.
- You have successfully run the deductions not taken report.
- End of procedure.
Add your comment