9.2 Reviewing and Inactivating Transactions to be Loaded to Paysheets
Purpose: Use this document to review and inactivate transactions to be loaded to paysheets in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Specialists.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Update Paysheet Transactions page to review "presheeted" payroll data (data that is waiting to be loaded to paysheets), to inactivate selected transactions so that they do not get loaded to paysheets, and to reactivate transactions that were manually inactivated.
You can search for transactions by employe ID, by the source of the data, or by the transaction status (active or inactive).
The Paysheet Update Source field lists possible sources of the presheeted data, which can come from a variety of sources in the PeopleSoft Human Resources system or from other external sources.
Review and Inactivate Transactions to be Loaded to Paysheets
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create and Load Paysheets > Update Paysheet Transactions
- The Update Paysheet Transactions search page displays.
- Enter the Employee ID.
- Select the Paysheet Update Source menu and choose the Other Sources item from the drop down list.
- Select the Search button.
- The search results appear in the Transaction Data grid. The data is read-only except for the Transaction Status column, where you activate or inactivate specific rows of data.
- Additional tabs in the Transaction Data grid display the detailed data for the row.
- Select and review the Paysheet Detail 1 tab.
- Select and review the Paysheet Detail 2 tab.
- Select and review the Deduction tab.
- Additional tabs display presheeted data related to taxes, accounts (pay distribution), and garnishments. The final tab displays additional data that is specific to particular data sources.
- In the Transaction Status field, choose the Inactive item from the drop-down menu on the applicable tab.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to review and inactivate a presheeted payroll transaction.
- End of procedure.