9.2 L&I Processing
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to get the employee information needed for reporting to L&I from ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
L & I Process
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- The Query Viewer search page displays.
- Enter QHC_PY_MEDAID_HOURS_RPT (Description = MDA Pay Earns & Deductions) in the Search bar and select Search.
- The Search Results display.
- Select HTML link in the Run to HTML column (make sure pop up blocker does not prevent the new screen from appearing).
- The Query QHC_PY_MEDAID_HOURS_RPT - L & I Hours Reporting page displays.
- Enter the Earliest Pay Period End date or select from the lookup results.
- Enter the Latest Pay Period End date or select from the lookup results.
- Enter the Co code or select from the lookup results.
- Select the View Results button.
- Note: If you get an error that the query is returning too many rows then you will need to Schedule the query.
- Download results as needed by selecting the Excel Spreadsheet link that populates when the query produces results.
For salaried employees, the assumed hours of 160 per month should be reported - Please refer to WAC 296-17-31021: Salaried employees - https://apps.leg.wa.gov/WaC/default.aspx?cite=296-17-31021
- The process to view the QHC_PY_MEDAID_HOURS_RPT is now complete.
Note: L&I maintains its own portal whereby individual colleges access their information. At this point in the process college users should reference the L&I information so they can use that data and the PeopleSoft data to understand what amount should be sent to L&I.
Request Voucher from AP
Send an email to the appropriate AP Admin to enter a regular voucher and send payment. While information is sent to Finance every Payroll, they will hold payment until Payroll indicates that a payment needs to be sent to L&I.
Note: See Finance QRG: 9.2 Entering a Regular Voucher for next step in the process for Finance.
- The L & I process is now complete.
- End of procedure.
Add your comment