9.2 Recording a One-Time Paysheet Tax Deduction
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Recording a One-Time Paysheet Tax deduction in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Important: Any tax adjustments entered in the One Time Paysheet Taxes area will only be applied to the current payroll processing cycle. Permanent tax setup for employees is done in:
- Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Tax Information Update > Employee Tax Data
Record One-Time Paysheet Tax Deduction
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > By Paysheet
- The By Paysheet search page displays.
- Select the Company lookup icon and select the appropriate company.
- Select the Pay Group lookup icon and select the appropriate pay group.
- Optional: Enter the Pay Period End Date.
- Optional: Enter the Page Number.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results displays.
- Select a link for the applicable row.
- Select the One-Time Taxes tab.
- The One-Time Taxes page displays.
- Select the State lookup icon and select the appropriate state.
- Enter the appropriate information in the following fields:
- Tax Class
- One-Time Code
- One Time Tax Amount
- Select the OK to Pay box to process the transaction on the current payroll.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to record a one-time paysheet tax deduction is now complete.
- End of procedure.