9.2 Reviewing Pay Calendars
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for Reviewing Pay Calendars in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Processing
- ZZ SS Payroll
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Important: Routinely review and validate pay calendars prior to extracting Faculty Workload data and processing a payroll.
Navigation: Menu > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create and Load Paysheets > Review Pay Calendars
- The Review Pay Calendars search page displays.
- Enter your company code or select from the Company look-up the appropriate company.
- To narrow the search, enter Pay Period End Date.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results display.
- Select a Pay Group option from the Search Results.
- The Pay Calendar for the respective pay group and pay period is displayed.
- Review data on the Pay Calendar Table tab.
- Ensure the *Paycheck issue Date is set to the correct pay date.
- Ensure the correct *Pay Period of the Month is selected.
- Pay Run ID should be entered/linked AFTER the prior payroll has been confirmed.
- Repeat steps above to review and validate the pay calendars for the rest of the pay groups.
End of procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.