9.2 Running the Payroll Error Message Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the Payroll Error Message report in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Payroll Error Message Report page to enter the request parameters. These parameters will be used to define the processing rules and data to be included when the report is run.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Review Processing Messages > Payroll Error Message Report
- The Payroll Error Message Report search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the desired information into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- The Payroll Error Message Report page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Pay Run ID field. If you do not know the correct code, you may use the look-up tool (the magnifying glass icon) to find it.
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the OK button.
- The Calculate Payroll page updates and displays.
- Make note of the Process Instance number.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- The Process Monitor page displays.
- Select the Refresh button until the Run Status is Success for the applicable Instance number.
- To review results, select the Details link.
- The Details pagelet displays.
- Select the View/Log Trace link.
- The View/Log Trace pagelet displays.
- Select the .pdf file and review results.
- The process to run the payroll error message report is now complete.
- End of procedure.