9.2 Paycheck to ACOM Printer
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the Paycheck to ACOM Printer interface in ctcLink.
Audience: Centralized (State Board) Payroll Administrator.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > CTC Custom > CTC Interfaces > Pay Check to ACOM Printer
- The Pay Check to ACOM Printer search page displays.
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID.
- Select the Search or Add button.
- The PayCHeck to ACOM Printer page displays.
- Enter or select the appropriate Company.
- Enter or select the appropriate Pay Period End Date.
- If applicable, you can enter a message to include on the stub for the paychecks.
- Enter the appropriate Check Signature.
- Select Run.
- Process complete.