9.2 Viewing Check Adjustment Errors
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for to view payroll error messages when creating paysheets in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Specialists.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
The Review Payroll Error Messages page enables a user to view payroll error messages that arise when creating paysheets.
Navigation: Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Review Processing Messages > Review Payroll Error Messages
- The Review Payroll Error Messages search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Company field.
- Select in the Pay Group field - Enter the desired information into the Pay Group field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Review Payroll Error Messages page displays.
- Navigate through the messages by selecting the next arrow [>] icon, or select the View all link to view them collectively on the same page.
- Select the Return to Search button to enter new search criteria to view other messages.
- The process to view check adjustment errors is now complete.
- End of procedure.