9.2 Running the Employees Not Processed Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the Employees Not Processed Report in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrators.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Employees Not Processed Report
- The Employees Not Process Report run control search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the desired information into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- Enter the desired information into the Pay Run ID field.
- You may use the look-up tool (magnifying glass icon) to select the correct ID.
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the OK button.
- The Employees Not Processed Report page displays.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- The Process Monitor page displays.
- Select the Refresh button until the Run Status is Success and the Distribution Status is Posted.
- Select the Details link.
- The Process Detail page displays.
- Most of the items on the Process Detail page are view only; however, you can use some tools to modify the process run, as needed.
- Select the View Log/Trace link.
- The View Log/Trace page displays.
- To view the report, select the PDF link in the File List section.
- The report opens in a separate window.
- View results of the report, and close the window when finished.
- You have successfully run the employees not processed report.
- End of procedure.