Running the Payroll Summary Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to run the payroll summary report in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator
Navigation: Menu > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Pay Period Reports > Payroll Summary
NOTE: The Payroll Summary produces a summary of U.S. paycheck details by Pay Run ID. It includes; amounts, earnings, employee deductions, employer contributions, and employee and employer taxes.
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID (no spaces in text).
- Select the Add button.
- Select the Pay Run ID lookup icon and select the desired pay run ID or enter the ID if known.
- Select the Summary by Selection radio button.
- Select the On-Cycle radio button.
- Select the Run button.
- If the server name does not prefill, select the PSUNX option from the Server Name drop-down menu.
- Select the OK button.
- Select the Process Monitor link and make note of the Process Instance.
- Select the Refresh button (selecting the button continuously does not speed up the process). Look for the Run Status field to change to Success and the Distribution Status field is changed to Posted.
- Select the Details link.
- Select the View Log/Trace link.
- Select the PDF file link in the File List section to view the report.
NOTE: The report opens in a separate window.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.