9.2 Reviewing Error Log Produced by Time and Labor Load Process
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to review the error log produced when time and labor is loaded in to Payroll in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Processing
- ZZ SS Payroll
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Review Error Log Produced by Time and Labor Load Process
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create and Load Paysheets > Review Time and Labor Load
- The Review Time and Labor Load search page displays.
- Enter the appropriate number in the Last Payroll Request Number field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Review Time and Labor Load page displays.
- Select the Load Message tab.
- Select the Details link
- The Payroll Load Messages page displays.
- Make note of information on this page in order to fix the error(s).
- To fix the errors, Navigate to:
- NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > By Payline.
- Review the Updating Payline Information QRG for additional steps.
- The process to review the error log produced by time and labor load is now complete.
- End of procedure.