9.2 Reviewing Error Log Produced by Time and Labor Load Process
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to review the error log produced when time and labor is loaded in to Payroll in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Payroll Processing
- ZZ SS Payroll
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create and Load Paysheets > Review Time and Labor Load
- The Review Time and Labor Load search page displays.
- Enter the appropriate number in the Last Payroll Request Number field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Review Time and Labor Load page displays.
- Select the Load Message tab.
- Select the Details link
- The Payroll Load Messages page displays.
- Make note of information on this page in order to fix the error(s).
- To fix the errors, Navigate to:
- NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > By Payline.
- Review the Updating Payline Information QRG for additional steps.
- The process to review the error log produced by time and labor load is now complete.
- End of procedure.