9.2 Updating Adjustment Paysheet
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to perform a one-time deduction within a pay period in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Specialists.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC Payroll Data Maintenance
- ZZ Payroll Data Maintenance
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > By Paysheet
- The By Paysheet search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Company field.
- Select the Pay Group field - Enter the desired information into the Pay Group field.
- Select the Pay Period Enter Date field - Enter the desired information into the Pay Period End Date field.
- Select in the Page Nbr field - Enter the desired information into the Page Nbr field.
- Select the Search button.
- Use the Paysheet page to enter a one-time deduction to:
- take in the current pay period only,
- override an existing deduction,
- increase an existing deduction,
- refund a deduction amount,
- or increase or decrease an arrears payback.
- From the Paysheet Details section, select the Add a New Row button.
- Indicate the employee's ID number on whom pay is being adjusted.
- Select the OK to Pay option.
- Select in the OT Hours field - Enter the desired information into the OT hours field.
- Select in the Hourly Rate field - Enter the desired information into the Hourly Rate field.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to update the Paysheet is now complete.
- End of procedure.