9.2 Mass Assigning FLF Service Indicator
Purpose: Use this document as a reference on how to run the mass assign process to set the service indicator to FLF status using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff.
This process assigns the ‘FLF’ service indicator in batch to students who have a ‘F’ value in the corresponding User Variables Character field for the term the process is being run for, but have a value other than ‘F’ in the Calculated FA Load field on FA Term for the same term.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles, depending on which of the two navigation paths you follow:
for the navigation path Campus Community > Service Indicators (Student) > Mass Assign:
- ZD CC Service Indicate Student
- ZZ CC Service Indicate Student
for the navigation path Campus Community > Service Indicators > Person > Mass Assign:
- ZD CC Service Indicators
- ZZ CC Service Indicators
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Service Indicators (Student) > Mass Assign
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Service Indicators > Person > Mass Assign
The Mass Assign search page displays.
- On the search page, enter a New or use existing Run Control ID.
- Select the Add or Search button. The Mass Assign page will display.
- On the Mass Assign page, select the Selection Tool value PS Query from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Query Name = CTC_FA_ENRL_SERVICE_IND_ADD. The Edit Prompts link will display.
- Select the Edit Prompts link. The Query Prompts pagelet displays. Enter the following:
- Aid Year
- Select the OK button. The Query Prompts pagelet closes and returns to the Mass Assign page.
- On the Mass Assign page, in the Service Indicator Data section, enter the following:
- Service Indicator Code = FLF Financial Aid Less than FT
- Reason = FALFT Less than Full Time Enrollment
- Under the Effective Period section, select the following:
- Start Term
- End Term
- Select the Run button. The Process Scheduler Request page will display.
- On the Process Scheduler Request, select the SCC_SI_ASSN checkbox and select the OK button. The Mass Assign page will display.
- Note the Process Instance number.
- Select the Process Monitor link. The Process List tab will display.
- On the Process List tab, select the Refresh button until the Run Status = Success and the Distribution Status = Posted for the Process Instance number assigned in previous step.
- The process to mass assign the FLF service indicator is now complete.
- End of procedure.