9.2 Changing a Budget
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to change a budget in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician.
Changing a Student Budget
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator >Financial Aid > Budgets > Maintain Term Budgets
- Enter the Student ID, Academic Institution, and Aid Year on the Budget Maintenance page and select Search. The Student Budget Maintenance page will display.
- From the Student Budget Maintenance page insert a new row by selecting the [+] button next to the COA list.
- Choose any budget row and select the [+] button to insert a new budget row.
- Use the lookup tool to choose a Budget Category Code
- Use the lookup tool to choose an Item Code.
Note: The Budget Category code and the Item Code must match.
- Enter a dollar amount in the Amount field.
- Select Save to save your work.
In this example, a Computer Required Expense budget item was used.
- Process Complete.