9.2 Manually Disbursing Aid
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to manually disburse aid in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD FA Director
- ZD FA Disbursements
- ZZ FA Disbursements
- ZZ FA Funds Manager
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Financial Aid > Disbursement > Disburse Aid
- The Disburse Aid search page displays.
- Enter the student ID,
- Academic Institution,
- Aid Year (in which you are processing) and
- Term (in which you are processing)
- Select the Search button. The Disburse Aid page will display.
- The Disburse Aid page opens with no more than two awards viewable.
- To disburse more than two awards select View All to show all available awards.
- Begin the disbursement process by selecting the Authorization button. After the authorization is complete the Disbursement button will highlight and the award amount will populate the Authorized field.
*Note*: If there is an error during the authorization process a blue Messages link will display next to the disbursement button. Select this link to view the error message.
- Select the Disbursement button. The Disbursement button will gray out and the Disbursed field will populate with the award amount.
- A Messages link will appear. Select this link to open the Message Detail page.
- The Message Detail page displays.
- Review the message, then select the Return button to return to Disburse Aid page.
- Process complete.