9.2 Reviewing FA Authorization and Disbursement
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to Review FA Authorization and Disbursement in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD FA Director
- ZD FA Disbursements
- ZZ FA Disbursements
- ZZ FA Funds Manager
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Financial Aid > Disbursement > View Disbursement Status
- The View Disbursement Status search page displays.
- Complete the following fields:
- Academic Institution
- Aid Year
- Select the Search button.
- The Student Authorize/Disburse page displays.
- For each disbursement the following information can be viewed:
- Disbt ID: Displays the disbursement ID for the award within the selected term and is not necessarily sequential.
- Disbt Plan: The disbursement plan associated with the award.
- Offer: The award amount offered by the financial aid office to the student when the student was packaged.
- Accept: The award amount that the student has accepted.
- Auth: Total amount that has been authorized for disbursement for that disbursement ID.
- Disbursed: The total amount that has been disbursed to the student for that disbursement ID.
- Messages: Select to view authorization and disbursement messages.
- Select the Messages link.
- The Message Detail page appears. It displays pertinent information about this authorization/disbursement.
- Select Return to close the Message Detail page.
- The process of review is complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the link to Reviewing FA Authorization and Disbursement. This link will open in a new tab/window.