9.2 Reversing a Student Refund
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reversing refunds for a specific student or organization in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials staff.
Note: Student refund reversals require communication with Accounts Payable staff to ensure accounting is adjusted to reflect the reversal.
Reversing a Student Refund
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > Refunds > Reverse and Cancel Refunds > Student Refunds by ID
- The Student Refunds By ID search page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter student ID.
- Select Search.
- The Student Refunds by ID page displays.
- Identify the refund you wish to reverse. Note its Status.
- Select the Reverse button next to the refund you want to reverse.
- The Status changes to "Reversed". The Reverse button is now grayed out.
- Process complete.