9.2 Recalculate Third Party Contracts
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for recalculating a third party contract in ctcLink. Recalculating Plans should be run on a regular basis until the adjustment date has passed so that the payment plan balances are up-to-date and reflect adjustments to the student's charges.
Audience: Financial Services staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SF Third Party Contracts
- ZZ SF Third Party Contracts
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > Payment Plans > Third Party Contract > Assign and ReCalc
Local policy/process will determine how often third party contracts should be recalculated.
- The Recalc Third Party Contracts run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Recalc Third Party Contracts page displays. (Contract Group is a delivered unused field)
- In the section titled Contract Numbers, enter the Contract Number From and Contract Number To.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the Third Party Recalculation process.
- Select OK. Use the Process Monitor to ensure that the process runs successfully.
- Process complete.