Request/Update an External Organization (Third Party Contractor)

Purpose: Use this document as a guide to request a new (or update/edit) an external organization for the purpose of Third Party Contracts.

Audience: Student Financials Staff.

To request a new external organization or update/edit the information for a third party contractor, please let us know via the ticketing system.

Don't know if an External Org already has an ID number? Check out the QCS_SF_EXTERNAL_ORGS query!

  1. Log in to the Service Desk.
  2. Complete all applicable field on the Details page:
    1. Request Type: ctcLink Support > Student Financials > SF: External Organizations.
    2. Assign to: Tech Group.
    3. Subject: New Third Party Contract External Organization Request.
    4. Include the following information in the Request Detail text box:
      1. Full or Official name of organization.
      2. Full address - including street address/P.O. Box #'s, city, state, postal code.
      3. Primary contact name - First and last name.
      4. Primary phone number including area code.
      5. Email address.
  3. Consider if you will be using an already established TPC Item type that will be used as payment to the student account or if a new (original to the new external organization - ie. "Higgenbottom Trust Scholarship") payment Item Type will be needed.
    • Note: If a new payment Item Type is needed, indicate within the Request Details field.  An Item Type request form will be sent to you.
  4. The Student Financials Team will reach out with any questions and respond to the request as soon as they can.
solar winds ticket with the information in this QRG populated as an example.


Add your comment

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.