9.2 Removing a Budget
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for removing a budget in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
Removing a Budget
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Financial Aid > Budgets > Maintain Term Budgets
- The Maintain Term Budgets page displays.
- Enter the Student ID
- Enter the Academic Institution
- Enter the Aid Year
- Select Search. The Student Budget Maintenance page will display.
- Navigate to the Term associated with the Budget(s) to be removed by using the arrows on the Student Budget Summary Heading.
- Once the Term is located select the (+) button in the Budget Group section to add a new row.
- A new row is inserted and you can begin removing budget items.
- Locate the budget to be removed from the Budget Item section and select the (-) to delete the budget row.
- A Delete Confirmation message displays.
- Select OK to confirm and continue.
- Repeat this process for each budget item to be removed.
- Select Save to save your work.
- Process complete.