9.2 Communication Speed Keys Set Up
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to set up communication speed keys in ctcLink.
Audience: FA Counselor/Technician
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Local Security Admin
- ZZ Local SACR Security Admin
- ZZ SACR User Defaults
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Note: Setting up communication speed keys only needs to occur once for each communication needed.
Communication Speed Keys Set Up
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up SACR > User Defaults
- The User Defaults page displays.
- Select the Communication Speed Keys tab. Note: Navigate among the tabs using the arrow keys.
- The Communication Speed Keys tab displays.
- Populate the Academic Institution field by using the lookup tool.
- Populate the Administrative Function field with the Code FINA.
- Populate the notification type by using the lookup tool for Communication Key. FAAWARD is used in this example.
- Select Save to save your work.
- Delivered Comm Keys display:
- Process complete.
Add your comment