9.2 Overriding General Deduction Processing Parameters
Purpose: Use this document to override a general deduction process parameter in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator
Use the Override General Deductions page to enter employee-specific general deduction overrides for processing parameters that are normally controlled by the Deduction table.
Override General Deduction Processing Parameters
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Deductions > Override General Deductions
- The Override General Deductions search page displays.
- Enter desired information into the Empl ID field.
- Enter desired information into the Pay Group field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Override General Deductions page displays.
- Deselect the Second Pay Period checkbox so that the deduction is only taken in the first pay period.
- Make any other changes as needed.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to override general deductions processing parameters is now complete.
- End of procedure.