Faculty Center - Accessing My Schedule
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for accessing teaching schedule information in ctcLink.
Navigation: ctcLink CS Staff Homepage > Faculty Center > My Schedule
In this section, faculty can access all information related to their course schedule. This can include:
- Class details
- Class title
- Days and times
- Class dates
- The icons next to the class number provide navigation to specific functions.
- To view a schedule for a different term, click the green Change Term button at the top of the page.
- Click the Grid Action button above the action icons to download the schedule.
- Click the link in the Class column to see more information about that class.
- To view the schedule in calendar form, click the View Weekly Teaching Schedule link.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Faculty Center - Accessing My Schedule. This link will open in a new tab/window.