9.2 Running the Preconfirm Audit Report
Purpose: Use this document to run the preconfirm audit report in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Specialists.
Use the Preconfirm Audit Report page to enter the request parameters. These parameters will be used to define the processing rules and data to be included when the process is run.
Running the Preconfirm Audit Report
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Preconfirm Audit Report
- The Preconfirm Audit Report search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab. Enter the desired information into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- The Preconfirm Audit Report page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Pay Run ID field. If you do not know the Pay Run ID, you may look it up by selecting the magnifying glass icon.
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Use the Type field to select the type of output you want to generate for this job.
- Use the Format field to define the output format for the report. The values are dependent upon the process type that is selected.
- Select the OK button.
- The Preconfirm Audit Report displays.
- Make note of the Process Instance number.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- The Process Monitor page displays.
- Select the Refresh button until the status is Success.
- The process to run the preconfirm audit report is now complete. The report provides a detailed listing (by company, calendar year, pay group, month code, pay end date, and employee ID) of information that might cause problems during the Pay Confirmation process.
- End of Procedure.