9.2 Linking a Pay Run ID to a Pay Calendar
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for linking a pay run ID to a pay group calendar in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator.
NOTE: The upcoming pay run id should be linked once the current payroll is confirmed and post-confirm activities are completed on local and SBCTC Central Payroll level. This should allow access to Paycheck Modeler in Employee Self Service
Link a Pay Run ID to a Pay Calendar
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create and Load Paysheets > Review Pay Calendars
- The Review Pay Calendars search page displays.
- Enter Company code or select it via the lookup icon.
- Enter the appropriate Pay Period End Date.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results displays all pay groups that pay calendar has been built for the respective Company and pay end date. Pay Run ID will show (blank) for pay groups that are not linked to a Pay Run ID.
- Select the appropriate Pay Calendar from the Search Results.
- The Pay Calendar Table displays.
- From the Pay Calendar Table tab, select the Pay Run ID from the lookup icon or enter the appropriate Pay Run ID to link the pay group calendar.
- Select the Save button.
- Repeat steps 8-9 for each pay group that will be processed with the respective Pay Run ID. Use either Next in List or Return to Search button to navigate to the next pay group calendar.
- The process to link a Pay Run ID to pay group calendars is now complete.
End of procedure