9.2 Review Post Withdrawal Disbursement
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing Post Withdrawal Disbursements using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff.
Review Post Withdrawal Disbursement
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Financial Aid > Return to Title IV Funds > Track PW Disbursement
- The PW Disbursement Tracking HERA search page displays.
- Complete the following fields:
- Academic Institution
- Aid Year
- Program Type
- Select the Search button.
- The Post Withdrawal Disb Tracking page displays.
- Use this page to track post-withdrawal disbursements.
- Select the Summary tab.
- The Summary tab displays additional disbursement information such as the Institutional Determination date, time elapsed, and the amount of funds the institution can offer the student as a post-withdrawal disbursement.
- Select the Detail link.
- The Post-Withdrawal Disbursements detail page displays.
- Use the Post-Withdrawal Disbursements page to review post-withdrawal disbursements. This includes the amount of eligible aid not yet disbursed, and eligible aid to be disbursed late.
- Select the Return link.
- Select the Dates tab.
- The Dates tab displays the dates for when the disbursement was offered, made, declined, credited, and accepted.
- Select the Service Impact tab.
- The Service Impact tab displays the dates disbursements are credited or accepted and the date that the loan funds are needed.
- Select the Last Updated tab.
- The Last Updated tab displays the ID of the last person to use the page and the date and time that the page was last updated.
- The process to review a student's post-withdrawal disbursement is now complete.
- End of procedure.