9.2 Correct Group Transactions
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to correct transactions that did not post to student accounts due to posting errors in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials staff.
Correct Group Transactions
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > Charges and Payments > Group Processing > Correct Transactions
- The Correct Transactions search page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Group ID.
- Select Search.
- The Correct Transactions page displays. In this example, note that there is no employee name alongside the ID field.
- Select the Error link to determine the error for the group line.
- The Group Line Error Info page displays. Read it.
- Select Return.
- The Correct Transactions page displays.
- Correct errors. In this example, the issue was "Invalid Employee ID". Now that we've assigned a valid ID, the employee's name displays.
- Select Save.
- After the corrections have been made, run the Post Group Transactions process to complete the group ID.
- Process complete.