9.2 Faculty Center - Entering Grades
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering grades in ctcLink.
Faculty Center - Entering Grades
Navigation: Gateway > Faculty Center > My Schedule
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Self Service > Faculty Center > My Schedule
NOTE: Save entries often as data will be cleared/lost if page times out.
- The My Schedule page displays.
- Verify you are viewing the correct term and institution. If necessary, select Change Term to change between terms or institutions.
- To view the Grade Roster for an individual class, select the Grade Roster icon next to the appropriate class.
- The Grade Roster page displays with the selected class.
- Change between classes by selecting Change Class.
- The My Schedule page will update to allow a different class to be selected.
- To enter grades, select the appropriate grade from the drop-down box.
- After entering all student grades, select Save.
- After all grades are entered and saved, review them for accuracy.
Note: Changing Approval Status before grades are saved will cause all grades to be lost. You must save grades before approving them.
- In the Grade Roster Action section, choose the appropriate Approval Status from the drop-down menu.
- If grade changes need to be made after saving an Approved roster, change the status back to Not Reviewed. This will allow you to make the necessary grade changes. Once the grade changes are complete, change the Approval Status back to Approved before saving.
- Select Save.
Note: Once the grades are saved in Approved status and posted, contact the Records and Enrollment office to make changes to the posted grades.
- To add the same grade to multiple students at a time, ensure that the grade roster has not been saved to "Approved." If grade roster status is "Approved," change to "Not Reviewed."
- Select the appropriate students.
- Activate the drop-down list and choose the appropriate grade.
- Select the <-Add this grade to selected students button.
- The grade will display for selected students. If all grades have been entered, change the Approval Status to "Approved."
Enrollment Services post the grade rosters once faculty have Approved the grade rosters.
- Process complete.